Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Great Wolf Lodge is now hiring a Dishwasher to work in our Food and Beverage department.
Top 3 Reasons to Work at Great Wolf Lodge in Food and Beverage:
• A large variety of experience options available. You'll have room for advancement and the ability to learn multiple jobs.
• Above-average pay scale and reasonable hours of operation in restaurants and kitchens.
• Great team atmosphere! You'll be part of a rapidly-growing, unique company.
At Great Wolf, our pack comes first. Through our Pack Member Promise, we focus on providing industry-leading benefits and perks, including:
• Strong Medical, Dental and Vision plans (eligible for coverage after 60 days!)
• Flexible spending
• 401(k) + matching
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Waterpark and room discounts
• and more!
It’s also important to us that we are motivating our pack through meaningful rewards & pack member recognition opportunities to ensure you know how valued you are.
Training and development and opportunities for advancement are core to our commitment to help you grow your career! During open interview days, come visit us onsite to interview for various roles to join the pack! No prior application necessary to interview.
Great Wolf - Open Interviews
July 30th, 31st 10:00 am – 6 pm
August 1st 9 am – 1 pm.
Click "Apply now" to receive our address & secure a meeting time to interview!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
• Promote a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Follow sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
• Provide foodstuff and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators.
• Maintain food quality by storing foods in designated areas, minimizing spoilage.
• Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, and perform preventative maintenance.
• Maintain stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean & sanitary at all times.
• Maintain appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils.
• Segregate and remove waste.