Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Great Wolf Lodge is now hiring Outlet Attendants to work in our Food and Beverage department.
Top 3 Reasons to Work at Great Wolf Lodge in Food and Beverage:
• A large variety of experience options available. You'll have room for advancement and the ability to learn multiple jobs.
• Above-average pay scale and reasonable hours of operation in restaurants and kitchens.
• Great team atmosphere! You'll be part of a rapidly-growing, unique company.
At Great Wolf, our pack comes first. Through our Pack Member Promise, we focus on providing industry-leading benefits and perks, including:
• Strong Medical, Dental and Vision plans (eligible for coverage after 60 days!)
• Flexible spending
• 401(k) + matching
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Waterpark and room discounts
• and more!
It’s also important to us that we are motivating our pack through meaningful rewards & pack member recognition opportunities to ensure you know how valued you are.
Training and development and opportunities for advancement are core to our commitment to help you grow your career! During open interview days, come visit us onsite to interview for various roles to join the pack! No prior application necessary to interview.
Great Wolf - Open Interviews
July 30th, 31st 10:00 am – 6 pm
August 1st 9 am – 1 pm.
Click "Apply now" to receive our address & secure a meeting time to interview!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
• Process Guest orders by recording order and computing bill.
• Complete orders serving beverages poolside.
• Collect revenues by announcing or presenting bill to customers; receiving payment; calculating change returns to Guest.
• Maintain serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
• Maintain customer satisfaction and confidence by timely serving drinks and food; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
• Keep supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
• Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Comply with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
• Enhance fast-food organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.