Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Great Wolf Lodge is now hiring a Server to work in our Food and Beverage department.
Wage: $4.30/hour + Tips
Top 3 Reasons to Work at Great Wolf Lodge in Food and Beverage:
• A large variety of experience options available. You'll have room for advancement and the ability to learn multiple jobs.
• Above-average pay scale and reasonable hours of operation in restaurants and kitchens.
• Great team atmosphere! You'll be part of a rapidly-growing, unique company.
At Great Wolf, our pack comes first. Through our Pack Member Promise, we focus on providing industry-leading benefits and perks, including:
• Strong Medical, Dental and Vision plans (eligible for coverage after 60 days!)
• Flexible spending
• 401(k) + matching
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Waterpark and room discounts
• and more!
It’s also important to us that we are motivating our pack through meaningful rewards & pack member recognition opportunities to ensure you know how valued you are.
Training and development and opportunities for advancement are core to our commitment to help you grow your career! During open interview days, come visit us onsite to interview for various roles to join the pack! No prior application necessary to interview.
Great Wolf - Open Interviews
July 30th, 31st 10:00 am – 6 pm
August 1st 9 am – 1 pm.
Click "Apply now" to receive our address & secure a meeting time to interview!
• Promote a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
• Help patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and appetizers; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
• Transmit orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
• Keep kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
• Serve orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen. Deliver accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
• Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
• Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
• Conclude dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
• Obtain revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.